We call jobs you post 'enquiries'.
Starting the enquiry form
There’s two ways to submit an enquiry:
- Click the Get Quotes button from any page on our website whilst not signed in to your account. This will start the enquiry form which you’ll need to complete and submit in order to get your quotes. You’ll be prompted to login to your account/sign up whilst completing the form.
- Go to the Enquiries tab on your dashboard whilst signed in to your account, click New and click Start on Start an enquiry card. This will start the enquiry form which you’ll need to complete and submit in order to get your quotes.
Completing the enquiry form
Our enquiry form makes it as simple as possible for you to give us all the information we need to get you accurate quotes.
To help us get you the best quotes, here’s a few things to bear in mind when completing the form:
- We’ll do our best to ask you relevant questions, but if there’s something we haven’t asked, and which you think is relevant, include it in the any other details section. This helps ensure you get the most accurate quotes and will limit any questions the lawyers will ask.
- Try to ensure the information you give is a full and accurate explanation of the situation. If it isn’t, it may affect the accuracy of your quotes and you could end up being charged more than you were quoted.
- You can always save the form and complete it later if you don’t have time to finish it or you’re missing a key bit of information.
To save & exit the form, click the Save & Exit button at the top right of the form. You’ll be prompted to sign up/login to your account and then you can resume the form later on.
Please note: if you don’t use the Save & Exit button and sign up/login to your account, you’ll lose all your progress on the enquiry form and have to start from the beginning next time.
Resuming an enquiry you've saved & exited
To resume an enquiry which you’ve saved, login to your account and go to the Enquiries tab, filter by New and click Resume on the enquiry you want to complete.
Answering lawyer questions
If lawyers need more information to quote, they may ask questions. When a lawyer asks a question on an enquiry, you’ll receive an email notification letting you know.
To answer the question, either follow the link in the email or sign in to your account and go to the Details page for that enquiry. Once you’re on the details page, you’ll see the question the lawyer has answered. To give an answer, simply write your answer in the box below and click the Reply button.
Bear in mind that answering questions quickly and fully will generally help you get a better range of quotes.