Once you’ve created an account you’ll be able to login and access your MyLegalAdviser dashboard.
Your dashboard is where all the magic happens! Here’s a quick guide on the key parts of your dashboard. Across the top of your dashboard you’ll see the following:
- Dashboard – this contains details of your recent activity, including enquiries you've submitted and lawyers you’ve been introduced to.
- Enquiries – here you’ll be able to keep track of enquiries you’ve submitted, invite quotes from lawyers and view quotes submitted.
- Lawyers – this is where you can view and keep track of lawyers you’ve been introduced to. You’ll be able to view their contact details, send them messages and view details of the quote they submitted for your enquiry.
- Notifications – clicking the bell icon will show you details of notifications you’ve received.
- Account menu – clicking the user icon in the top right will open the account & settings menu allowing you to view and edit your details and manage your notifications.