What is our service 'about'?
We started MyLegalAdviser with one core mission - to make it easy for clients and great lawyers to find each other.
We do this by giving lawyers and clients a quick and easy way of connecting via our service:
- Clients receive a range of quotes for their job, giving them the transparency on price and quality that they need to make an informed decision when hiring a lawyer.
- Lawyers get a simple and cost-effective way of finding clients who want to work with them.
Our emphasis is on quality over price. We aren't interested in starting a race to bottom on fees. We're here to help lawyers put themselves in front of clients and win new business based on their own merits. That's why:
- We're building a curated marketplace featuring some of the best lawyers in the country.
- We give lawyers the tools to demonstrate their quality when pitching for client work.
- We strongly encourage clients not to use price as the sole, or even main, factor when choosing a lawyer.
Interested? Apply to join our service and take a free trial to see how we can help you bring in new work.
How to join our service
MyLegalAdviser is an invitation-only service. We handpick and vet every applicant to ensure they're a good fit for our service. To be eligible to join MyLegalAdviser you must:
- be a lawyer or firm practising in England or Wales; and
- specialise in one or more of our Practice Areas.
We’re always happy to receive applications from lawyers/firms who meet the criteria above. If you’d like to apply, head to our our For Lawyers page, click the Apply to Join button and complete the form. We’ll review your application and let you know our decision.
If you don't get accepted, please note that we don’t give feedback on individual applications.