You can take a look at your enquiries and submit new enquiries by clicking the Enquiries tab at the top of your dashboard.
Enquiries are separated into several categories:
- New enquiry – click Start to submit a new enquiry and get quotes.
- Incomplete – this is an enquiry which you started but haven’t yet submitted. Click Resume to finish submitting an enquiry and get your quotes.
- Invite Quotes – this is an enquiry which you’ve submitted and which hasn't received any quotes yet. We'll match you with suitable lawyers and, to speed things up, you can invite any lawyers you like the look of to quote on your enquiry.
- Shortlist Lawyers – this means you have quotes ready to be shortlisted as to which lawyer(s) you'd like to discuss your job in more detail with. Click View on the enquiry to take a look at your quotes, view lawyer profiles and shortlist lawyers.
- No quotes available – it's up to the lawyers on our service to decide which jobs they want to work on and, on rare occasions, none will quote. This is often because your job doesn’t require a lawyer, or is too specialist for the lawyers on our service. If you aren't sure whether you need a lawyer or not, let us know and we'll do our best to point you in the right direction.
Cancelling an enquiry
If you want to cancel an enquiry (e.g. because you no longer need a lawyer or you’ve found one elsewhere) you can do so by:
- clicking the X at the top right of the relevant enquiry card; or
- clicking the Cancel button whilst inside an enquiry card.
Please note: cancelling an enquiry is permanent and you won’t be able to get or review quotes, or get an introduction on the enquiry, once you’ve cancelled an enquiry.