If you no longer want to use MyLegalAdviser it's as simple as:
- finishing up any open jobs;
- not submitting any more enquiries; and
- changing your notification settings so that you stop receiving emails from us.
Deactivating your account
Leaving MyLegalAdviser is generally as simple as stopping using our platform (see above).
If you’re looking for something more permanent, you can deactivate your account. Deactivating your account means:
- you’ll no longer be able to log in to your account to submit enquiries and receive quotes;
- any quotes you’ve received will be lost;
- you'll lose the details of any lawyers you've shortlisted;
- you'll lose the details of any jobs you submitted.
To deactivate your account please email us at email@example.com.