Once you’ve created an account you’ll be able to login and access your MyLegalAdviser dashboard.
Your dashboard is where all the magic happens! Here’s a quick guide on the key parts of your dashboard. Across the top of your dashboard you’ll see the following:
- Dashboard – this contains details of your Recent Activity and some key Performance figures.
- Enquiries – here you’ll see details of enquiries you can quote on in order to be shortlisted and (fingers crossed!) win new clients.
- Clients – this is where you can keep track of clients who’ve shortlisted you. You’ll be able to view their contact info, job details and send them messages.
- Notifications – clicking the bell icon at the top right will show you details of notifications you’ve received.
- Account menu – clicking the picture of yourself in the top right will open the account menu allowing you to view and edit your profile and account details, manage your payment methods and payment history and manage your notification settings.