You’ve set up your account and you’re ready to get started. Excellent! Here’s a few things that are worth doing at this stage:
- Familiarise yourself with your dashboard.
- Take a look at your profile and see if it needs editing.
- Nominate your referees to provide initial ratings and feedback (clients tell us they’re much more likely to pick a lawyer with good ratings and this gives you a good opportunity to get some positive feedback!).
- Get your payment method setup or purchase shortlist fee credit;
- Take a look at how quoting, the quotes process and shortlisting works.
- Start reviewing and quoting on client enquiries.